Artist Submission Form
Would you like your art to be featured on one of our t-shirts? Do you share our passion for inclusivity, diversity, equality and shared freedom and want to use your talents to make a difference? We are accepting applications for progressive t-shirt designs.
If you would like to send a sketch, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following design requirements and indicate your agreement before submitting:
- No photos may be used.
- Your design will be on the front of the shirt and approximately 12-14 inches across and down.
- You can use up to four colors, including black and white.
- You will work with the artistic director to choose a shirt color-not all ink colors work with all shirt colors.
- Your work must be original work and designed for this specific project.
- No words can be used on the front design without prior discussion.
- You are expected to write a detailed statement about this work, explaining why you want to create a t-shirt for Inclusivi-tee and what your image means to you. An excerpt will be taken from your statement and used as a quote on the back of the shirt. Your statement should be several paragraphs long.
- You will be asked to submit to interviews and provide written comments as requested during the creation process.
- Inclusivi-tee will retain rights to the design.
- If you are chosen as an artist for Inclusivi-tee, you will be featured on our website and receive $2,000 in compensation.