Expanding Hope Through Music, 2017
Join Inclusivi-tee and House of Charity on Saturday, November 18th at Famous Dave's in Uptown for an afternoon music festival featuring:
100% of the proceeds will benefit House of Charity.
House of Charity’s mission is: Feed those in need, house those experiencing homelessness, and empower individuals to achieve independence. With a variety of programs in housing, treatment, health and case management and a Food Centre that provides free meals 365 days a year, House of Charity helps some of the most vulnerable people move off the streets and toward self-sufficiency. House of Charity is one of the few facilities in Minneapolis that have an in-house outpatient treatment program serving people with co-occurring chemical health and mental disorders. House of Charity provides:
- Safe and sober transitional housing for long-term homeless men and women.
- An outpatient program for chemical dependency and mental illness.
- Help resolving physical health issues.
- Wrap-around case management services.
- Daily meals at the Food Centre for transitional housing residents.
- Daily free public meals.
- Permanent supported housing with ongoing case management.