What You Can Do
This quarter we are working with Ubuntu Village on their "Show Your Love Campaign."
This campaign was designed to encourage people to think actively about the ways they show love to the world. We are asking our subscribers and visitors to join this campaign by sending a short video or written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your responses will be featured on our website and on Ubuntu's Show Your Love Facebook page when their campaign launches.
Here are some previous responses:
- I show my love by noticing the people around me.
- I show my love by raising three caring, responsible children.
- I show my love to the world by participating in science marches.
- I show my love by donating my time at my daughter's school.
- I show my love by working as a doctor.
- I show my love by voting.
Other ways you can get involved include:
Buy an Ubuntu Village t-shirt from our site (all profits go to Ubuntu Village)
Donate to Ubuntu Village directly or become a sustaining donor---if everyone who reads this message donates $5 per month, that would make a significant difference to Ubuntu Village.
Join our club and support new progressive non-profits every quarter.
Find organizations to support in your community and volunteer.
Encourage non-profits in your community to apply to be one of our quarterly partners and see their story told on our site. Non-profits that are not chosen will be available for "adoption" on our site.